Show us what you know II
The student will work to create an interview about themself.
- The student will recall information from the previous semester’s coursework.
- The student will need to recall the basic three-point lighting set up.
- The student will need to recall a variety of angles.
- The student will need to recall a basic interview technique
- The student will create a one to three-minute video in the style of a news interview using knowledge learned about the filmmaking and journalistic process last semester.
- The assignment must utilize the three-point lighting set up, VO and VOSOT, B-Roll, and a variety of camera angles
- Think about the questions and content matter you plan to discuss.
- The students will create a script with the document shared with my email.
Possible Materials Utilized:
- Cell phone camera
- Cell phone tripod mount
- Adobe Premiere Rush or iMovie.
- I will allow the students to use the textbook and online resources if extra help is needed.
- Students are allowed collaborate in pairs or small groups if access to technology is limited.
- This assignment is pass/fail