You are to plan and shoot a 2 to 4-minute music video.
- You are to plan and shoot a 2 to 4-minute music video of either the CONCEPT or PERFORMANCE video.
Performance Video: Dress up like singers/performers and create a concert-like performance.
Concept Video: Act out a story suggested by the music * The purpose of this exercise is to continue to familiarize you with the 3P’s but in the interviewing format:
Pre-production: Planning your production
Production: Using the camera
Post-Production: Basic editing
- Brainstorm your ideas for what video that is school appropriate. (I must approve the song)
- Can be a remake of existing video or your own version.
- Must use at least 5 different camera angles
- Every member of group should be on camera at some point of video for a portion of the time.
- Consider all props, costumes and location for shoot.
- Have the correct spelling of the person’s name for use in the post production aspects.
- Appropriate framing for all shots used
- Correct audio Levels
- Proper lighting
- Continuity of the video
- Clean editing cuts
- Music should be sync correctly
- The video tells a story with the song
- Opening/Ending credits
- Must be 2-4 minutes